posted Apr 3, 2013, 2:07 PM by Kseniya Zhayvoronok
updated Apr 3, 2013, 2:19 PM
Main Job Goal:
Generate sales and drive marketing campaigns for TeamDev products and services, provide sales-related support for clients and development teams.
Sales and Marketing Activities
Support products and services sales processes (consulting, license issue, contract signing), create appropriate records;
Update PAD files, create and disseminate product release notes and product reviews;
Conduct market research, create and monitor marketing campaigns for TeamDev products and services;
Search for potential services clients, lead and follow up on warm and hot prospects;
Create case studies and proposals (through interaction with the development team).
- Be involved in quotation and invoicing processes, keep up appropriate records and the client database.
Customer Support on Sales and Marketing Questions
Development Team & Internal Processes Support
- Review documents per request from development team;
- Act as a consultant on English writing;
- Support other TeamDev departments as necessary, accept work per management’s request.
- Work experience in IT field;
- Possession of good feeling of language (Russian, English) and writing abilities;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ready to work without being pushed;
- English level: Upper Intermediate/Advanced level is required.
- Experience in marketing and sales activities in IT industry;
- Good understanding of process frameworks (Agile, SCRUM, Lean);
- Ability to bring innovations and improvements to process;
- Programming/QA experience is a plus.